GameFace Publishing

Those Annoying Rules and Expectations

Offline Kevin

• +2/-0
    • GameFacePublishing.com
Those Annoying Rules and Expectations
« on: January 29, 2015, 02:08:04 pm »
Who: Anyone can read, be they Elven, Dwarven, Human...but must register to join the conversation, weigh-in with your opinions, personalize your experience, or just chat with fellow gamers.

Family-Friendly a must. In your own kingdom you speak and behave as you will. Here you enter the realm of the Loremasters and here, all are welcome including young players, and here all shall be respected. Posts we deem inappropriate will be vanish into the netherworld.

Trolls: Trolls die a quick and unceremonious death with no regeneration. Those who violate the command of the Loremasters shall be warned once and exiled if required.

Flaming: You’ll find that your ability to cast fireballs and flame fellow forum members limited. Our mana is greater than yours. Flamers will be encouraged to apologize and may be suspended. Make flaming a habit and be extinguished.

Alehouse Rocks: Within the world of roleplaying, flagons and pipes are a given, as well as just about anything that goes into them, but let’s be responsible and mindful of the greater world around us. Flirting is fine but no propositioning. When in doubt, IM rather than post.

Commercialization: This forum is run by GameFace Publishers for the players of Lore. We do not favor the promotion or advertising of other gaming systems. That does not mean you cannot reference other RPGs like Dungeons and Dragons or Pathfinder, but links to those sites or related products will be deleted. The Loremasters have invested thousands of man-hours on Lore and we appreciate your support.

Illegal Activity: GameFace Publishing, LLC is located in the United States, United States law must be followed at all times. This includes Copyright law and Computer Misuse law (Malware, Virus etc.).

Lastly: You probably know right from wrong. If it feels risky then it probably is, so don’t post it. Lore should be a great place to explore new ideas, share experiences, and discuss wondrous possibilities. Let’s build a community we’re proud of!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 03:10:37 pm by David »
Hey, foul villains! Knock off all that evil!
kevin@gamefacepublishing.com
@gamefacepub

Offline David

• +2/-0
  • Changing the world one game mechanic at a time.
    • GameFace Publishing
Re: Those Annoying Rules and Expectations
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 03:11:00 pm »
Why can't we all just get along?
David Frees
Founder / CEO
GameFace Publishing
@20sideddice

Offline Horobi

• +0/-0
  • More is never enough...
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 03:44:19 pm »
Why can't we all just get along?

If we all got along, when would we ever get to use all our cool battle maps?

Offline David

• +2/-0
  • Changing the world one game mechanic at a time.
    • GameFace Publishing
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 06:29:13 pm »
I humbly stand corrected Horobi. Someone has to keep Dwarven Forge in business.
David Frees
Founder / CEO
GameFace Publishing
@20sideddice

Offline Wh1teManPes

• +0/-0
  • http://getessay.click
    • Reasonable dissertation editorial
Paper poem
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 07:49:27 am »
I ordered an admission esay about from them recently.
The support crew helped me to choose the right type and rapidly develop me a writer. It wasn’t important so I didn’t plague about it, but in addition it was delivered on every now and I didn’t regular acquire to expect quest of a revision. Seems like it’s a faithful handling!
essay on home sweet home
essay on i want to be like mother teresa
essay on leadership and community service
essay on leadership service and character